We are a noteworthy name, engaged in offering Contract Farming Services in the town. We are a team of deft and experienced professionals and render the best in class services. Contract Farming is agriculture production carried out according to an agreement between a buyer and farmer. One can also provide specific requirements for availing bespoke solutions.
We have always provided Marketing assistance in selling the crops to the farmers who got into business with us by purchasing the Planting material from us. Now, moving one step ahead other than providing complete marketing assistance, we also will provide “Buy Back Agreement” in our project of “Contract Farming” for some of the crops, which are highly demanded by our associates from us. In this way, we hereby bring a new revolution in the field of farming by associating persons/farmers with us looking for nice profit & growing collectively.
With proper network of buyers with us, we are able to provide returns of approximately Rs.40,000 - Rs.3.5 lac /acre to the farmers/cultivators who purchase the planting material from us and do farming as per our instructions. The crop/crops under buy back agreement are provided with targeted requirement. We are making farming a business which gives assured profits.
Persons interested in farming with buy back agreement will be entertained only on prior appointment basis.
Medicinal Herbals cultivation training program
India’s Agriculture sector contributes to 16% of its GDP and provides 50% employment. However, this sector is still ignored by most of the educated people because of sheer lack of Technical knowledge.
Amritanjali wants to bridge this gap between the educated people and agriculture sector. We’ll provide you an Extensive Training Program which be an answer to all your queries regarding Good Agriculture Practices.
Be part of this 2 Days Comprehensive Training program which provides Technical and Practical Know- How on the Plantation, Cultivation, Harvesting and Processing of Aloe Vera, Stevia and Other Medicinal Herbs.
- • Theoretical and Technical Details on Subsidies provided by Government Bodies.
- • Cultivation, Harvesting and Maintenance Procedures for various Medicinal herbs like aloe, stevia, lemon grass etc.
- • Describing various Processing Procedures for Medicinal Herbs.
- • Understanding initial costing and return on investment of these herbs.
- • Sharing various marketing strategies for Medicinal Herbs.
- • Guest Lectures by Ayurvedic Doctors on the uses of Medicinal Herbs.
- • Group Games and Activities.
- • Practical Knowledge on cultivation, harvesting and maintenance of Medicinal Herbs.
- • Demonstration of Various Medicinal Herbs like Aloe Vera, Stevia, Lemon Grass, Pamarosa, Satavar, Neem, Tulsi, etc.
- • Explaining the Vermi-culture process and demonstrating other Organic Fertilizers.
- • Defining Organic Farming and explaining various Good Agriculture Practices.
- • Buy- Back Agreement.
The seats are limited so Hurry Up! Otherwise you’ll miss this opportunity.
For further details regarding the Training Program regarding dates, timing and charges, please contact us: 9602635727